Monday, October 15, 2007

More Coaster Frames

I have already posted one of these frames, but that one did not have any stamping on it. So, I decided I'd make a few more. I thought it would be nice to send a present to Granny and Grampy so there will be pictures of my son inserted into these before the get dropped in the mail.
The first frame is made by covering it with this designer paper from Chatterbox called Olive Eyelet. Then I stamped this heart stamp with black ink. The colorful paper is actually Morning Marigold paper with the bouncing brayer technique. I used the Pumpkin Patch spectrum pad for this which is where all the colors come from. I used rub on letters for the sentiment and added a few swirls.
The second frame is made using River Rock cardstock. On it, I stamped the leaf image from The Art of Life using River Rock ink. I then took the leaf design from Sketch An Event and stamped it onto whisper white paper using black ink. Then, using a watercolor paint brush and the ink pad, I watercolored some of the River Rock color onto these leaves. It is difficult to see the color in the picture. I, again, used rub on letters for the sentiment and added a few leaves.
This sentiment... it is what my son says to Granny and Grampy every time he talks to them on the phone. It is so cute and I know my parents love it, and I'm sure they will love these frames too!!
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: