Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Cards continued some more

Here is another one of the Christmas cards I've made. It was totally cased from THIS card. I totally fell in love with it when I saw it on the SCS gallery and had to make a few to mail out this year. I cannot stand to mass produce cards so I can only make a few of each style.
I started with the night of navy card stock and stampe the largest snowflake with craft white in the top left corner. Then I added the smallest snowflakes using versamark all over. I also added the sentiment with craft int he bottom left. The strip is made with some bordering blue cardstock (although it looks like sky blue or something in this photo). On that strip, I added various sized snowflakes with various colors of blue and with some white craft.
Again, a pretty straight forward card for christmas.
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Kelly L said...

Very pretty, Donelda! I love these color combinations, and not sure how your postage is up north, but this would be a great one to mail here in the States without costing us extra postage for "hard items" like brads. This is very pretty without the extra brads since your snowflakes are just gorgeous as they are.

Michelle said...

This is very, very pretty! I don't make lots of one card either. I get bored too quickly. This one is nice, and simple enough to CASE (or is that re-CASE?).

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card with one of my favorite sets! I may have to CASE your CASE for my January cards!

Rochelle W said...

Very very pretty. I love the blue for Christmas cards.