Sunday, January 27, 2008

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Chris and it looked like a lot of fun ... so here it goes: Five things I was doing 10 years ago: 1. We went to Vegas twice that year. 2. We had been in our house for only 6 months. 3. I was teaching. 4. I was driving the bubble ... Ford Aspire 5. We were enjoying "wing Wed." every wednesday at Earls (it was obviously pre-kid years!! Five things on my TO DO list for today (were): 1. Play with my son. (did it) 2. Get some groceries. (did it) 3. Clean the bathrooms. (actually did it, believe it or not) 4. Play some more with my son. (did it) 5. Get stuff ready for the work week. (it's 11:15 and still not done..) Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire: 1. Put some in trust for my son. 2. Share most with friends and family. 3. Travel ... leisurely 4. Buy a place somewhere warm and with a beach 5. Buy all the crafting gadgets I've always wanted Five things I'll never wear again: 1. Fancy Ass jeans 2. a wedding dress 3. a poncho (had a purple and white one as a kid) 4. Peter Pan get away boots 5. those sweat pants that have elastic at the ankles...yuck, I can't believe I actually was seen by others in them once.... Five of my favorite toys: 1. Crayola crayons 2. Lego 3. Shrinky Dinks 4. Fashion plates 5. puzzle books Five banes of my existence: 1. People who drive in the left lane!!!! 2. People who believe that their way is the only (and best) way!! 3. when my husband gets 7 letter words in Scrabble 4. untrained staff -- like at restaurants, checkouts, etc. 5. dirty bathrooms. That was harder than I thought it would be. Now, it is my time to tag some folks. Better check your comment sections...it might be YOU !!! :-) Thanks for visiting. Donelda

4 comments:

Alley said...

It's fun to read about fellow bloggers and getting to know them. I have yet to do my tag.

Anonymous said...

As a dork who wears elastic-bottomed sweatpants, I protest your dissing of this traditional, high-comfort garment. My three pairs have US Air Force or Army Ranger logos on them, and I wear them proudly (well, only to the YMCA, but I wear them!). All three are at least 10 years old and extremely comfy. As my sister always said, never sacrifice comfort for fashion. (Even if it makes you look like a loser!) ;-)

Chris (catt871) said...

OMG...I totally forgot about Fancy Ass jeans and peter pan getaway boots!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I also remember those jeans that had the zipper all the way around...can't remember what they were called but I had a pair!!! They zipped from back to front...pair those with some peter pan boots and legwarmers and we were good to go to the school dance!!! OHHH ohhh ohhhhh....and what about stirrup pants?? The sweats that had the "stirrup" on the bottom that never fit right in the crotch??? EEEKKKKKKK!!!!

Donelda said...

lateblossom -- I totally understand your love of such wonderful articles of clothing :-) this item will certainly never appear on your "never to be worn again" list LOL -- yeah!!

And Chris... I had forgotten all about stirrup pants!!!! hahahaha..... what a hoot!!!