Friday, January 4, 2008

Kurtis' Sketch Challenge card

Hi all. I was browsing through some blogs today and saw that Kurtis had a sketch challenge going on and was giving away a little blog candy. Getting free stuff is always exciting (better than recieving only bills in the mail!) so I decided to play.
Last night I had found some fantastic Anna Griffin designer paper and realized that it matched perfectly with River Rock!! Yeah, Rock on baby!! So I decided to go with it!!
The card is pretty simple. You can't really see it in the picture but there is some Very Vanilla Craft ink swiped around the edges of the card.
Supplies: Paper-River Rock & Very Vanilla (SU), Anna Griffin designer paper; Ink- River Rock, Very Vanilla craft (SU); Stamps-Petal Prints, Everyday Flexible Phrases (SU), Build Your Own Flourish (Gel a tins), Accessories-Double stitched ribbon in River Rock (SU).
Thanks for visiting!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

WHAT A STYLISH & STUNNING CARD YOU HAVE MADE...JUST GORGEOUS!

Tracey said...

Hi Donelda you have been busy since I last visited,the cards you have made look so elegant.
I have also been tagged by Chris which I will hopefully do later today. I enjoyed reading your tag:)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE River Rock so of course I LOVE your card too!!

Deb said...

Beautiful card Donelda, love the colours, give it such elegance!

Alley said...

Nice monochromatic look, very elegant.

Carolyn King said...

Very beautiful! Love the look of it and how awesome that Anna Griffin paper looks!

Great find---great card!

Erin McKinney said...

very nice card..it looks very natural and I really like the clean lines!

Laura said...

This is a beautiful card. Such gorgeous colours!

Kylie said...

This card is really pretty, I love the colours you have used and the pp is delish!!

Chris (catt871) said...

wow wow wow!! that paper is gorgeous! Did you buy that at your LSS??? I might have to make a road trip for coffee!!! ;) When are you coming to Cow Town??????

~Jules~ said...

I just love this card!
very inspiring!
Thanks for sharing!

Lorraine said...

Hi Donelda,
nice card to submit for the challenge. love the river rock!

Jocy said...

Really elegant card, looks great!

AmethystCat said...

What a beautiful card! I love the tone on tone colors and it's simply elegant. Great job!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

One word - Gorgeous.

Love it
Marcia