Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sunflower Cards

What....I had set this to post on TUESDAY .... look, it even says the 13th...but it posted as soon and I hit publish post...on Sunday night!! Sheesh....sorry......
I love sunflowers. Don't you just love them!! They are so sunny and bright! And I love cards made with sunflowers too!
Supplies: Stamps- Text Boxed. Beautiful Blooms, Green Thumb, Mixed Messages (all Papertrey Ink); Paper-Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Au Chocolate (all Stampin' Up!); Ink-Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss (Stampin' Up!); Other-linen thread (SU!), cream organdy ribbon (from a friend!).
Thanks for dropping in tonight. Don't forget about the smARTworks tea party on Wednesday!! Get your Glittery project ready to share!!
Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

With the new snow that fell last night, I am really appreciating the sunflowers. They remind me that no wiinter lasts forever.

Deb said...

yes, I love sunflowers too, your cards are so beautiful!

Kimberly Crawford said...

OK, those are SO cute I can't even stand it! The polka dots you put with the sunflowers-sigh! LOVE!