Saturday, March 1, 2008

Blue Flowers

Blue Flowers are my favorite!! They amaze me. So today when I saw the soft blue room for the inspiration challenge, I wanted to make a card with blue flowers.
The flowers are "masked and stamped off" using two different blues. I love the framed look!! It mimics the white mirror on the wall! And the blue gingham is inspired from the bedspread!
If you are looking for a fun challenge, you should definately check out the Saturday Inspiration Challenges at SCS.
All stamps are Papertrey Ink!!
Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Beautiful card Donelda love the framed look aswell.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Donelda, love the blue hues in this card.

Unknown said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL DONELDA,THE CHECK PAPER IS GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card!! It combines so many of my favorites -- flowers, the color blue, gingham, PTI sets, and even more. Great job and it is definitely CASE material!