Saturday, March 29, 2008

Star Light Star Bright

I love Jen's Limited Supply Challenge (161). It's called Why, oh why and she has encouraged us to look through our hoard of embellishments and find the things that we bought and are now wondering why oh why did I buy that!!!
Well, over a year ago, I picked up this bottle cap. Now, what was I thinking...I'm Canadian!! It's not like I can make 4th of July card....wellm maybe I can for my Americian friends :-)
If you have some time, you should definately go visit the gallery for LSC161 -- the cards are great but the stories are hilarious!!
Supplies: Cardstock-Night of Navy, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Ink-Night of Navy (SU!), Stamps-Take a Bough, Text Boxed (Papertrey Ink), Accessories-bottlecap (unknown), stickers (Making Memories), glitter (unknown), corner rounder.
Thanks for visiting.
Donelda

3 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT CARD! I LOVE DRAGGING OUT THE SCRAPPING SCRAPS & DIGGING THROUGH!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Donelda, maybe I need to do this challenge. I have so much of the why oh why's it is not funny!

Anonymous said...

Very creative use for the starred bottle cap! Then again, you ARE my inspiration for thinking 'outside the box' in the cardmaking world!

And I think I could make dozens of cards for this challenge -- off to check it out.