Monday, April 28, 2008

Another Bookmark



Here is a second version of a bookmark that I made using a different color combination. HERE is the first one. This new one uses Always Artichoke and Regal Rose. The image is Forever Flowers wheel from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from the Green Thumb stamp set from Papertrey Ink.


The holder is sewn with my sewing maching and the butterfly is hand cut from light cardboard and bent slightly to have some dimension when attached to the bookmark.


Thanks for visiting.

Donelda

5 comments:

AmethystCat said...

beautiful! love the butterfly!

Keryn Campbell said...

gorgeous colours donelda

Kristine said...

Oh, these are great--you can never have too many bookmarks!! :D

Kelly L said...

So very pretty, Donelda. I love the colors, and the cute little butterfly. I have to agree with Kristine, never too many bookmarks. I am always leaving mine somewhere or I have too many books on the go at the same time. Maybe with a pretty one like this, I would be more careful and not lose it in the couch! LOL :) Kel

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW BOOKMARK DONELDA THE COVER LOOKS LIKE LEATHER! LOVE IT!