Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Travel Birthday

New blog challenge site alert ..Stamp Something - go check it out!!!


I made this birthday card for my nephew. He is such a cutie!!
I used the Chatter Box papers to pick the colors. Old Olive (edited to read - sorry, I don't know where my head is...this is actually River Rock, not Old Olive!!) and Buckaroo Blue matched perfectly!!
I wanted to do a window card so cut the circle window with my Coluzzle. Then stamped the race car from Toy Box (Stampin' Up) set inside the window and watercolored it in with my ink pads. Then, I layered different sized strips of the
Chatterbox papers along the front. The sentiment is "For you..." on the front and "... On your birthday" inside.
A simple yet fun card to make!!
Thanks for visiting. Donelda

4 comments:

AmethystCat said...

too cute! love the little window!

Chris (catt871) said...

Cute! I love that little car!!!

Kimberly Crawford said...

Fantastic! LOVE that card!! pass some of your mojo please! :)

Godelieve said...

Fantastic card for a boy!!