Thursday, June 5, 2008

Raspberry Wishes



I made this a bit ago for the Ways to Use it challenge 168 on Splitcoaststampers. Beth challenged us to do some embossed watercoloring. That is where you emboss an image, and then watercolor it in (obviously).


Well, I recently bought this set called Fruit Stand from Stampin' Up specifically to watercolor....so I pulled it out and used it for the first time!


Although I'm not sold on the tearing I did, I do really like the color combination that I ended up using.


Supplies: Paper-watercolor paper (unknown), Buckaroo Blue, Real Red, Whisper White (all SU!); Ink-Versamark, Basic Black, Real Red, Gable Green, Green Galore, Wild Wasabi, Buckaroo Blue (all SU!), Stamps-Fruit Stand (SU!), Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); Other-ginham red ribbon (SU!), black embossing powder, aqua brush.


Thanks for stopping in.

Donelda

4 comments:

Chris (catt871) said...

LOVE the tearing you did!!!! What a great card!!!! I gave you an award on my blog if you will accept it!!! :D See you TOMORROW!!!!
Chris

Kelly L said...

I like the tearing, too. I think it really adds to the card. Great watercoloring though. This is a pretty image. :) Kel

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and the tearing really is perfect for it.

AmethystCat said...

pretty and nice tearing!