Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello Inchies!

I made this a few days ago. Actually I made 2 similar cards...this one and another one like it, yet different. You'll see that next!! I have been experimenting with ways to use inchies (1" square pieces of stamped art) in my cards. I really like this idea.
I also like the individual letters along the edge - each stamped, cut into small rectangles, edges sponged for definition, then attached behind the main image. It is a really popular technique right now!
Well, it is very late tonight but I didn't want to not post. I will add details and supplies for this card over the weekend if you are interested!!
Oh, and I've picked up my Design Basics Index book by Jim Krause again...you might see another lesson in the near future :-)
Thanks for visiting!
Donelda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice art. I would like to see details of how you did it and know more about what you have found of interest in the design book.

Charlene Austin said...

Holy Hanna! Stunning!!

Diane S said...

You've inspired me to try to make an inchies card today