Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A while back, I made THIS set of cards for the June Papertrey Ink Blog Hop. While I was making that batch of cards, I had also made this little cute card. But, since this card included the Pale Plum color, I decided not to include it with the group of cards in the former post.
But, it is so cute I had to share. I made a color of acrylic paint to match the Aqua Mist twill and then stamped on Kraft cardstock using the paint and my Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics set. I have described this process better in my previous post. You can also check out Heather's blog, Pine Is Here, as she is the queen of stamping with acrylic paint!! The butterfly is stamped onto acetate, then cut out, folded slightly and then adheared to the plum cardstock!
Thanks for dropping in for a visit!
Donelda

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERy pretty card !! Love the way you stamped the butterfly ! I've seen that already, but I think I must try ! great background too.

Yani said...

Love it! Simple but pretty and elegant. Great job!

Alley said...

What a pretty card, i enjoy the butterfly effect