Monday, September 29, 2008

Another Faux Jenni Bowlin

Here is another take from Jennie Bowlin. See that cute little crate paper ruffle around the edge... I love it!! So, like in the past when I made a Faux Jenni Bowlin ticket.... here is my take on the crate paper ruffle!! ---------------> Remember you can click on the image to see a closer image. I also did some of those individual letters around the middle circle! That was fun, sponging the edges of each of those little rectangles! I love that some of the crate paper Jenni is selling has polka dots on it. I think I might need to see if my Polka Dot Basics will work on crate paper!! Supplies: Stamps - scribble cat (All Night Media), letters (Dollar Store), Ink - Basic Black (SU!), all papers are from my scraps, coluzzle, crate paper (left overs from my sons 2nd birthday party ... he is 9 years old now!). Make sure you drop back in on Wednesday.... exciting news from me!!! Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I totally love that little ruffle, I have not seen that in the store yet! Gorgeous!

Juanita said...

This is a fantastic ruffle. My scrap card goes on the blog tomorrow. I don't love it as much as the first scrap trade. That 'wood' background was a bit of a challenge for me