Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Treats

I have made a lot of treats for Halloween. First of all, I made these awesome Edible Eye Balls!! I saw them on Lauren's blog and knew I had to make them for my son's class!! It was very easy. The bat was a stamp my husband picked up for me from the $1.50 bin in Michaels. I stamped them onto shrink plastic, cut them out and shrunk them!
Then, I found awesome packets of Halloween hot chocolate. One is hot chocolate that is actually orange. The other one is hot chocolate with Snoopy characters on it. I made long holders for the hot chocolate packages - one for my son (the blue with spiders) and the other one is for my husband (the orange one).
Finally, I found some popcorn that pops up orange!! Cool!! I decided to package it to give to my co-workers!! I used this awesome designer paper from Making Memories that my friend gave me (Hi Dawn!!). Not only did she give me the papers, she also got me the cutest little halloween punch form Making Memories. It has a small spider, ghost, bat, and pumpkin. It is hard to see them, unless you click on the picture, but there are actually spiders hanging from the spider webs that are on the designer paper (go ahead, click on it and see it for yourself). It is hanging from a piece of DCM floss!! They were also a lot of fun to make!
Supplies: There are way too many supplies here to mention them all but I will identify a few of the stamp sets. Birds of a Feather (Papertrey Ink), Year Around Fun 2 (Stampin' Up!).
Well, happy Halloween everyone!
Donelda

No comments: