Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blue Dude

I continue to try to find ways to use this stamp set......
I did use a card from the SCS gallery for inspiration on this card but I have since "cleaned up" my computer and now I can't find the link. I'm going to go look, shouldn't be too hard to find. Here it is by skdeleeuw. She did hers in browns and I did mine in blues. I have so much blue scrap, I could make 1000 blue cards I'm sure :-)
I showed this card to my son to get his "read" on it. He said "This card is perfect for a boy. Probably ages 9 to 13ish. If you want to make it for a girl, you'd have to add pink, orange, and yellow and a whole bunch of bling. Girls like bling." Is that not the cutest.
So, there you have it, this would pass for a young boy's card!!
Lots of distressing and doodling! Fun, fun, fun.
Supplies: Paper-Bayou Blue, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White (SU!); Stamps-So Cool (SU!); Ink-Bayou Blue (SU!); Other-mesh eyelets (Making Memories), white cotton string (unknown), Not Quite Navy marker (SU!).
Thanks for visiting,
Donelda

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Love it in the blue Donelda!

Juanita said...

The card looks great!

Kelly L said...

Dude!!! This is a totally cool card. I think my son and his buds would LOVE these (even at 15 he has friends that really OVERUSE the word Dude!) LOL :) Kel