Monday, November 3, 2008

Cute Dinosaur Card and Sketch Challenge

I don't usually use stickers on my cards but when I was at my local scrapbooking store, I just couldn't make myself walk by these guys! they were just too darn cute!!
I used Lauren's weekly sketch challenge #2 although I did move the circle to be on the other side of the main panel for balance purposes.

The light blue in the card is actually blue vellum placed over white cardstock. I used it because it was a perfect match to the WINGS on the dinosaurs back -- see it in the close-up! That is one of the things I loved the most about these cute little guys!!

Supplies: Paper-Marigold Morning, Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Light blue vellum (unknown); Stamps - Faux Ribbon, Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Bayou Blue, Wild Wasabi (Stampin' Up), Versamark; Other - home-made cloud template, sponge dauber, stickers (Sandylion), 1 1/4" circle punch.

Do you use stickers on your cards?? I'd love to see your work. Maybe it will inspire me to use them more often. Please leave a link if you'd like to share.

Thanks for visiting.

Donelda

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Super cute Donelda! I think I have those little dino stickers!