Monday, November 10, 2008

Faux Watercolor Branch - Take 2

Here is another one take on the faux watercolred branch. This is my favorite of the two cards. See the other one HERE. To see more details on the technique check out that cards blog entry! Wehn I stamped the branches, I stamped them all over one sheet of watercolor paper. Then, I cut out pieces to fit the card size I was looking for. I love how this branch hangs down and the sentiment is off to the right!! Supplies: Stamps-Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink), Ink-Summer Sun, Garden Green, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black *(Stampin' Up!); Paper-Very Vanilla, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!), watercolor paper (unknown); Other - ribbon (Making Memories), paint brush, water spray bottle.

Thanks for dropping by for a visit!! Don't forget to join the smARTworks Tea Party by making a card that incorporates a circle in some way!!

Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

Both versions of the watercolor card are equally lovely. I don't know if I could pick a favorite

Chris (catt871) said...

I agree with Juanita, can't pick a favourite, they are both amazing!!! God woman, you are SO talented!!!!!

Debbie Olson said...

This is beautiful, Donelda! Great job!