Wednesday, November 5, 2008

smARTworks - Twinkling Tulips

I love tulips in the spring! Well, it is far from spring around here but I still love these tulips!! They are from Spring #1 stamp set by smARTworks. I stamped the image and heat embossed with black embossing powder. Then, I used my Twinkling H2Os to color them in. I love how they shimmer in real life. It is kind of hard
to tell in these pictures but it might be more sparkly if you click on the image to make it larger.
I did some doodling around the oval and added the sentiment, again heat embossing with black. I put the image onto a white card base, covered with this awesome black with white polkadot paper by Making Memories and a bit of Lemon Tart paper on either side. To finish the card off, I used some Lemon Tart satin ribbon, such a great tying ribbon by Papertrey Ink.
Don't forget to think "circles" for the smARTworks Tea Challenge #6!!
Supplies: Stamps-Spring #1 (smARTworks); Ink-Versamark; Paper - Whisper White (Stampin Up!), Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), polka dots (Making Memories); Other - Lemon Tart satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Coluzzle, Twinkling H2Os (copper penny, sunburst, mallard green), black marker (Zig), black embossing powder.
Thanks for dropping in.
Donelda

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

What an adorable card, Donelda! Love the twinkle (it does show up when you click on the close-up photo). I'm going to get my twinkling h2os out today to play. Thanks for the inspiration!

Deb said...

beautiful card Donelda, so love the tulips and stunning colours!

Debx

Chris (catt871) said...

Pretty!!!!! I need to try my twinkling h2o's one of these days!!!!!