Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6th picture from 6th folder

Well, my PTI blogging friend Dee tagged me and it was such a cute idea I had to play along!! The tag was to find your 6th folder of pictures and pick your 6th picture in the folder. You were to display it on your blog and expain what the picture is about. Well, here is the 6th picture in my 6th folder. It is from July 07. It was Canada Day (that is July 1st if you are not aware of this) and we had been to the parade at a nearby town. We always pack a picnic and find somewhere fun to eat for lunch. That year we went to a local lake and my son built stuff with the washed up wood on the beach. It was a windy but warm day and we had a lot of fun!!
Now I am supposed to tag a few folks. I will tag a few here and some private tags via PMs. I am going to tag Chris, Juanita, Jessica, and Kelly. Hopefully they will all play!!
I am in create mode tonight and I ahve some stamping time tomorrow night so hopefully I will get some of my "to do" list accomplished!
Thanks for dropping in!
Donelda

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

That was interesting to hear what your son was up to. Great photo, great story, and thanks for the tag. I will post mine on my blog either later today or tomorrow depending on which time zone you're in I guess. :) Night for now, Kel

Deanna said...

What a great pic you found! I hope you scrapbook! Thanks for playing!

Jessica G. said...

Fun tag, Donelda! I'll definitely play, as soon as I can search out my folders! Cute photo; it just prove that kids can have fun with the most unlikely objects!!