Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Happy New Years!! Well, this isn't a new years card but it is bright and shiny and I figured it might work just as well. I made this a while ago for the Casual Mid Week Challenges (CMWC) on the Papertrey Ink Forum (#25 and #26). Like usual, I never got around to actually uploading it! The blue paper on this is the Night Sky Shimmer Cardstock from Papertrey Ink. It is just amazing in real life, and like anything shimmery, impossible to capture in visual form. The background paper is some glossy patterned paper that I found on sale at my lss. Intersting stuff, but tricky to use. The star is cut from chipboard and embossed with silver embossing powder, like the moon, stars, and sentiment. Anyway, I hope you all have a great New Years and that 2009 brings good health and happiness to you and yours. Donelda Supplies: Out on a Limb Additions, Out on a Limb (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Night Sky Shimmer Cardstock (Papertrey Ink), Kraft (Stampin' Up!), glossy designer paper (unknown); Ink - Versamark; Other - silver embossing powder, coluzzle, silver ribbon, chipboard.

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful, Donelda! I really like the shimmer of the silver EP on the dark cardstock.

Anonymous said...

Hey Donelda, this is wicked! I love the silver stars!

Chris (catt871) said...

Gorgeous!!!!! It is so shimmery!!!!!