Saturday, January 10, 2009

One Sheet Wonder

Everyone once in a while I like to do a One Sheet Wonder. That is where you stamp an entire page randomly and then cut up that page to make various cards. For this One Sheet Wonder, I pulled out a farily new to me Papertrey Ink set called Flower Garden. I colored it in with a watercolor brush and my ink pads. I really like this color combo. It is Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, River Rock and Basic Black!!
Which one is your favorite??
Thanks for dropping in for a visit!!!! Don't forget to get working on a Glittery project to upload for the smARTworks Tea Party that is on Wed. 14th!!!
Donelda

9 comments:

Emilia said...

I love these cards and I love this stamp set. I use it very often for my cards. My favourite is the last one.

Susan Raihala said...

Great cards! My favorites are the top and bottom ones...that black ribbon makes them pop for me!

Chris (catt871) said...

VEry pretty!! THe colours are awesome!!!! The bottom one is my favourite too!!!! But they are all gorgeous!!!

Joy Jenkins said...

Great cards, Donelda!! I love the paper you stamped. My favs are the first and last.

Jessica G. said...

Perfect one layer cards! I really like the combination of coral and river rock. These would make a wonderful gift set!

Juanita said...

I have never done a One Sheet Wonder. I never use Cameo Coral either, I have just challendged myself!
All of your cards are great. I don't know if I could pick a favorite.

Kelly L said...

Very nice colors, as coral is definitely one of my faves! I just might have to get out a stamp set and make up an OSW set this weekend, too. I feel the inspiration now, lets hope it lasts until I get some free time. :) Kelly

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOWEE! Those are GORGEOUS! What a great idea-I am going to have to do that sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for checking out my blog! I absolutely Adore these cards. Too cute and beautifully done!