Friday, January 16, 2009

Sympathy Rose

I have decided that I should have some sympathy cards on hand. Love this rose image from Garden of Life (Papertrey Ink). The background is also made with a Papertrey Ink stamp set called Guide Lines. It is awesome for making beautiful backgrounds!! And so easy too!! Ribbon is the Berry Sorbet silk variety and just about the nicest ribbon I've ever tied! Supplies are all from Papertrey Ink except where indicated: Stamps-Garden of Life, Guide Lines; Paper - Select White, Spring Moss; Ink - Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!), Other-Berry Sorbet silk ribbon. Thanks for visiting. Donelda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.

Juanita said...

Very soothing card.

Kelly L said...

What a beautiful rose, lovely DP and GREAT sketch, Donelda! :) Kel

Jessica G. said...

Such and elegant card, Donelda! I really love your personalized DP and the color combo really makes the flower and ribbon pop!

Jessica G. said...

Donelda -- I really need to get this PTI set; you show just how versatile it is! Also wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award in today's posting on my blog!

Kelly L said...

Oooh, love that rose! :) Kel