Monday, February 9, 2009

Appreciation Friend!

Today, Nichole has asked us to make a card for our best friend. Well, my best friend happens to be a guy. Sheesh, a masculine card to make. But I think I succeeded! Love the First Fruits set, love Dark Chocolate twill!, and love my nestabilities!!! So, put them all together and you get this!! Supplies: Stamps- First Fruits, Garden of Life (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!), Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink); Paper-Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!), designer paper (Stampin' Up!); Other - Dark Chocolate twill (Papertrey Ink), oval nestibilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug. Thanks for visiting! Enjoy your day! Donelda

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Love your card... so classic!

Kimberly said...

LOL. A masculine friendship card would be tough for me as well. You did a really nice job.

Jessica G. said...

Such an elegant masculine cards -- and that's NOT easy to do, at least speaking from my experience!

Bonnie said...

Great job! I am now wondering why I didn't buy this set! ugh!

Deb said...

fabulous card, love it! Great masculine colours!
Have a great evening, Debx

Anonymous said...

What an elegant card. Beautiful.

Karen said...

I think you Did succeed!! First thing I thought when I opened your blog, before I read the post was that the card looked masculine. And its elegant at the same time! Not an easy combo to make, but it looks fabulous! :>

Juanita said...

this is a super card. Not to frilly for a guy, yet still showcases your talent.