Tuesday, February 17, 2009

In Flight Inchies card

I really love the whole idea of "inchies". You might remember THIS card and THIS card that I made a while ago based on a great Hero Arts video. Well, I got to playing with some Stampbord and created a similar scene using some Memory Box stamps. I liked it so much that I decided to make it into an Inchie card as well. I re-created the scene but put it on white cardstock this time instead of on a piece of Stampbord, then cut the scene into 4 inchies and mounted them. This is the end result. It was a lot of fun to create!! Supplies: Of a Feather (Memory Box), Birds of a Feather (Papertrey Ink); Ink-Buckaroo Blue (Stampin' Up!), Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink), Olive (Color Box), Jet Black StazOn; Paper- Whisper White, Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), grey-blue (Bazzill); Other- various sponges and paint brushes, Berry Sorbet twill (Papertrey Ink), dimensionals.

I hope you like. Let's hear a shout out if you do!! Thanks!

Donelda

6 comments:

Deanna said...

This is awesome!

Susan Raihala said...

Of course I love it, Donelda! And I love those stamps, too. I really need to buy more MB stamps than just the four penguins I have, LOL.

Juanita said...

This is a great 'inchies' card. Way to go.

Alley said...

this is too cute, I love how the inchies are windows. I have never tried any any and it's inspiring.

Jessica G. said...

Fantastic way to use your inchies! And great inchies, each in their own merits!

Chris (catt871) said...

LOVE THIS!!!! What a cool scene!!!!