Saturday, March 21, 2009

Loonie Stamper Challenge #32 - flowers and leaves

So this week it was Jewels turn to pick the Loonie challenge and she picked some great spring colors.
My husband and I just finished making a wedding cake (he makes the cake and does the icing, I do the flowers and arranging) and I happened to have some leaves on my craft table that are a "new leaf" color ... or as close as I have at this time (but it is coming soon!!). So I decided to use that in my card. I cut the flower using my nestabilities and added a little brown button!
Off to see the rest of the Loonie girls!!
Supplies: Stamps-Simple Little Things (Papertrey Ink), Cardstock - Spring Moss, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink), Raspberry Fizz polka dot patterened paper (Papertrey Ink - freebie paper), Ink - Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), Other - leaf (stolen from the wedding cake!), button, scallop scissors (Provo Craft), flower die, Cuttlebug.
Thanks for dropping in.
Donelda

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....Donelda---this is just so cute!! Love that leaf!! And how great that you and your hubby make cakes. I'd love to see some pics.

Regan said...

well this is cute, what a cool thing that your hubby makes cakes...intersting!

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

MMMMM...cake!!! Oh ya the card, LOL! Love it!

Deanna said...

Cakes... shut up that is awesome! Your card is super cute too! Thanks so much for playing!

Juanita said...

This is so great! I love the leaf on here.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

SO CUte!!!!