Saturday, March 28, 2009

Loonie Stamper Challenge #33 - Mother's Day

This time it was Charlene's time to pick the colors for the Loonie Challenge! I love these colors and I am now the proud owner of some Ocean Tides colored cardstock (as well as a bunch of colors!!). I was kinda hoping that Raspberry Fizz would be one of the colors....just because I finally have that color!! But I will settle for using Ocean Tides because I really like that color too!
Do you see that ruffle scallop around the large circle?? Well, I was just over visiting Juanita's blog and saw THIS post. I loved the ruffle so I went to the Jan Tink link that Juanita provided and was so excited that I wanted to use the technique on my next card. Jan is brilliant!!
I followed the theme by adding a crimped flower behind the white prima flower!!
Supplies: Stamps-Background Basics: Stars, Background Basics: Retro, Polka Dot Basics, Pond Life {sentiment} (all Papertrey Ink); Paper - Lemon Tart, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink), Whisper White (Stampin Up!); Ink - Lemon Tart, Ocean Tides (Papertrey Ink); Other - Coluzzle, crimper, flower (Prima), large brad (Dollarama), flower die (Provocraft), Cuttle Bug.
Now off to see the other projects by the Loonie Girls:
Jewels, Dee, Char, Regan, Wendy, Maria is taking this week off to catch up with life (smart girl!)
Thanks for dropping in! You can bet you will see more cards and projects using my 'new PTI products' in the coming posts!!
Donelda

3 comments:

Regan said...

well miss Donelda, this card is fantastic!!

Deanna said...

Love it girl, especially how you did the sentiment!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is outstanding! Great job on the colours! I found Char's pick to be tough but you worked it GF!