Thursday, March 19, 2009

Single Oak Trees

I colored in these trees one afternoon when I was bored and felt like coloring. I used my Stampin' Up markers and then highlighted with a white Prismacolor pencil crayon. Then I created these two cards with them. This image makes for a great masculine card. I still have one more tree to use someday in the future. Supplies: Stamps-???? (Stampin' Up!), Birthday Basics, Mixed Messages, Borders & Corners {square} (Papertrey Ink), Ink - Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Paper - Sahara Sand, Old Olive (Stampin' Up!), brown (Bazzill); Other - ribbon (Stampin' Up!), markers (Stampin' Up!). Thanks for dropping in. Donelda

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow you rocked that tree stamp!

Juanita said...

Great job! I love both cards. The first one has such a nice border piece (that you stamped with white?) The second has a slightly cleaner look, but both are super for the men in your life!

Jessica G. said...

Wow, Donelda! These are gorgeous!! The trees are colored perfectly and the layouts are so elegant. What perfect masculine cards, which I always seem to be short of!