Friday, March 20, 2009

smARTworks - Wall Frame Love is Home

It is so much fun to make art with my stamping supplies. I loved this sentiment from one of smARTworks newer sets that I decided to do exactly that, make some wall art!! I created my own cloud template using some cardboard (probably a cereal box) and sponged on some blue to create a cloudy background. Then, I stamped the sentiment on top using Chocolate Chip ink. And I got the chance to use my newest Spellbinders die! The whole focal point is popped up on dimensionals. Supplies: Stamps-Birdhouse Trio (smARTworks), Cardstock-Whisper White (Stampin' Up!), brown (Bazzill, I think), designer paper is from an 8x8 pad by Me and My Big Ideas; Ink-Chocolate chip, Buckaroo Blue (Stampin' Up!); Other- home-made cloud template, sponge, light cardboard to mount it all on so it will hold up in a frame, Labels 2 Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Cuttlebug (Provocraft), dimensionals, wood frame. Thanks for dropping in! Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Oh so cool! That pp background is really hip looking, and I love the quotation, too!

Juanita said...

Fabulous!

AHadley said...

I just saw your name on a blog of someone from Our Daily Bread. I just had to write you because my mom's name is Donelda and I've never heard of anyone else with that name before!

Unknown said...

Donelda - this is stunning.