Friday, April 24, 2009

Ferns from the Cookie Plate

I just seem to have so many ideas to use the Cookie Plate that Susan from smARTworks created and sent the Design Team for Christmas. YOu can earn it by collecting smART Bucks. Read more about that HERE and HERE. I just love all of the images in the set. This lovely fern is one of the largest and one of my favorites. I love ferns!! So, I decided to create a background using it. I think it is so lovely with the stamping off. Just a need for a great sentiment and a bit of ribbon and voila, done. Don't forget that in exchange for the possiblity of slower order processing, smARTworks will be offering FREE SHIPPING on all US orders ($15 or greater) placed April 20 - 24. What a great opportunity for my US friends!!! and today is the last day!!! Take advantage of the opportunity!! Supplies: Stamps - fern from Cookie Plate (smARTworks), Happy Harmony (Stampin' Up!); Ink-Old Olive, Basic Black (SU!); Paper-Very Vanilla (SU!), Olive (Bazzill); Other - spring moss twill (Papertrey Ink). Thanks for dropping in today. Have a great day! Donelda

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Really pretty card, love those greens.

Pauline said...

Me like, especially the differing tones of green. Pretty :o)

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous! I love natural ferns and greens, so this is the perfect card in my mind!! Beautiful sentiment, too -- wouldn't the world be a better place if we could all live by this saying??