Sunday, May 3, 2009

CAS13 and Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 4

I've been working on some of the older Clean and Simple challenges on SCS all weekend long. Tonight, the latest challenge #13 was posted and it was a sketch. The funny thing is that while I was waiting for the post to go up, I was sorting through all of my little scraps (yup, I have a "big scraps" bin and a "little scraps" bin) and had seperated out all of the circles. I was about to throw them all back in the bin when I saw the sketch and all those circles!! Wow - deja vu or what!!??
So, I pulled out 3 blue and 3 brown circles of the same size. As I was placing them on the white card base, I realized that I had picked the colors from Dawn McVey's color challenge #4... convenient!!
I stamped one of the beautiful images from Guide Lines Two onto the brown circles with white craft ink and a little sentiment onto to bottom 'corner' of the bottom blue circle.
Supplies: Stamps - Guide Lines Two, Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up!); Ink - Whisper White craft, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Other - 1" circle punch (Stampin' Up!).
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

5 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

I already commented at SCS, but must do so again...GREAT CARD!

Jessica G. said...

What a great idea to go through the previous CAS challenges! And to use items from the scrap bin, too -- you are so good, Donelda! Beautiful card and very inspiring for me to follow in your crafting footsteps!!

Juanita said...

Fabulous how your plan came together! This card is so amazing!

Pauline said...

It's lovely :o) Well done.

Deanna said...

Turned out beautiful!