Friday, June 19, 2009

More CAS19 - I couldn't stop!

Okay, so on Monday I really enjoyed the Clean and Simple #19 card challenge that you might remember (or check it out HERE). It was based on a card layout that Natasha created ... she's a great CAS (Clean and Simple) stamper!!
In fact, I enjoyed the sketch so much that I just kept creating...again, and again, and again....
I started out with this awesome sunflower card.....
.... then created this sweet pea card.....
...... and finished off with this soft flower card.
You too should try this layout!! It is quick and easy and a great way to make cards at the last minute!!
Supplies: Everything is Papertrey Ink - Stamps: Green Thumb, Paper Tray, Text Boxed, Pond Life.
Thanks for dropping in!
Donelda

5 comments:

Juanita said...

I love them all. I have not had a chance to play with this sketch yet. You have so many cute images chosen for your card, that layout would work with any stamp!

Susan Raihala said...

I loved this sketch, too. It's just so versatile and easy, not to mention a great way to showcase smaller stamps in a big way. Your versions are wonderful!

Jessica G. said...

I get on a roll with these fun CAS sketches, too! Great set of cards, beautiful color combos, and perfect for all occasions!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know which one I love best!!!

Steph said...

Awesome cards!