Thursday, June 11, 2009

smARTworks - Aqua Squares

As many of you might know, I'm addicted to inchies. Well, I sometimes find myself wondering how many different ways I can use 1" squares on my cards. For this card, I took the little pieces from the smARTworks Petal Power set all over a piece of white cardstock with Aqua Mist ink. Then, I cut the sheet into 1" squares, sponged the edges with more Aqua ink and reassembled but in a random placement. I love the look!! The rest of the card is fairly straight forward. I do love this color combo.....what do you think??? Stamps - Petal Power, Great B-day (smARTworks), Ink – Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink), Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko); Paper – Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!), Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink), Remember the Moments designer paper (Dream Street Papers); Other - Labels One die (Spellbinders), black brads (Making Memories large, Stampin’ Up! Small), flowers (Prisma), sponge, 1” square punch (Marvy), dimensionals. Thanks for dropping in. Donelda

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOO honey this I love!

Susan Raihala said...

STunning! What a great way to use inchies, as well as a very light ink. So balanced and pretty!

Juanita said...

This is great. You have created the ultimate inchie card.

Jessica G. said...

Great color combo and fun grid effect, too. I've been using a similiar color combo with my coffee cards -- it just feels so fresh and elegant, too!

marciad said...

What a clever idea. The card is lovely.