Monday, June 29, 2009

smARTworks - Masculine Birthday

Making masculine cards is always difficult for me but I love the challenge. Here is a super easy one. I took this great dotted circle stamp from the Swirly-gigs stamp set from smARTworks. I decided to try some stamping with bleach. I used Night of Navy cardstock and I really like how it turned out. The rest is obvious!! Stamps – Swirly – gigs, extra sentiments (smARTworks); Ink – Chocolate Chip (Stampin’ Up!); Paper – Night of Navy (Stampin’ Up!), trail mix and honey from the Granola collection (Basic Grey); Other – kitchen twine, bleach, paper towel, corner rounder. Thanks for dropping in!! Donelda

1 comment:

Susan Raihala said...

Love the simplicity of this card, Donelda! The colors work so well, and the touch of twine is just enough!