Friday, June 26, 2009

smARTworks - Sunflower Hello

And another card using some stamps from the smARTworks Petal Power stamp set! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this particular flower. I love sunflowers!! They are awesome. I used my Copic markers to color them and added some scraps from my scrap bin. A quick and simple card. Stamps – Petal Power (smARTworks), Ink- Brilliance Graphite Black (Tsukineko), Paper – Whisper White (Stampin’ Up!), brown (unknown from my scrap pile), yellow polka dot (Making Memories); Other- alcohol based markers Y13, Y26, YR04, YG03, G17 (Copic), waterbased markers Creamy Caramel (Stampin’ Up), scallop scissors (Provo Craft). Thanks for dropping in today. Leave me a comment and let me know if you like this flower stamp as much as I do. Donelda

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the sunflowers! Perfect card!

Juanita said...

What happy sunflowers. A super card Donalda!

Jessica G. said...

Perfect summer card -- I love those sunflowers!

Susan Raihala said...

Love this! The sunflowers are so pretty and fun!