Sunday, July 26, 2009

Loonie Stamper's Challenge #50 - Wedding Card

When I popped onto the Loonie girls' blogs and saw that the challenge for this week is a wedding card I thought "oh no" because I don't have too many wedding stamps but when I saw that the colors were black, white, and silver.....yikes!! Anyway, here is my attempt. I'm not really all that happy with it but figured I'd better post "something". What do I like about this????....well, not much but I do like the effect of the sentiment stamped with black onto the vellum that has silver design on it and then adhered to the white heart. It is probably hard to see the effect in this photo but the sentiment looks like it is floating on the heart, looks cool in real life!! Anyway, now I'm off to see what the other loonie girls did with this crazy challenge: Jewels, Marie, Char, Regan, Dee, Wendy Supplies" Stamps- Wedding Day, Polka Dot Basics (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Basic Black (Stampin' Up!), Silver (Colorbox Chalks); Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black (SU!), vellum with silver design (unknown - from the Dollar Store); Other - scallop punch (Marvy - actually borrowed from a friend a while ago - thanks Robin!), satin white ribbon (Papertrey Ink), silver marker (Sharpie), heart punch (Marvy).

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Wow! now that's really pretty!!

Susan Raihala said...

That heart is sooo pretty! and I love the patterned paper you made. A lovely card!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh so sweet! I really love the vellum hear overlay.

Anonymous said...

And look at this one, WOW!! Well done girl!

Juanita said...

This is terribly elegant.