Monday, August 17, 2009

Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge 28 - Masculine CAS Cards

Some very CAS cards. I had planned to use the Wildlife Reserve (SU! retired) set but then couldn't decide what animal to use so I decided to pick the 4 most masculine animals and make a bunch!!
Images are colored with Prismacolor pencil crayons and blended with odorless paint thinner.
I used small sentiments from Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink) -- because you know guys...they don't want lots of mushy stuff on thier cards! :D
You can see each individual card on my Splitcoaststampers Gallery (see link to the right).
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

OMG, were we separated at birth? I just made a whole batch of OLCs with this set myself, but because I am terrified of coloring, they didn't turn out nearly as nice as yours. I even made the decision not to post them today, LOL! You're clearly the more talented twin because these are PERFECT!!!!!!

Jessica G. said...

Great masculine set! Even my DH would approve of these (no ribbon and wildlife images) and he's quite the critic when it comes to masculine cards!