Thursday, August 20, 2009

Obsessed with Clean and Simple - Take 4

Another Clean and Simple card I made for the Fall DT Challenges over on Splitcoaststampers. I made a bunch and I'm showcasing them this week here on my blog but you can see them all on my SCS gallery (see right). This card started out with that cup of hot chocolate. Last week a friend was over (hi Dawn) making Christmas cards. She left some designer paper that she was using that had these great cups of hot chocolate. I decided I wanted to punch out one of the cups and use it on a card. This is the result! I really like this sentiment with the cup. It is a long clear acrylic stamp by Papetrey Ink so I put it onto my acrylic block in the shape of a circle ... one of the benefits of working with acrylic stamps!! Supplies: Stamps - Made of Snow (Papertrey Ink), Text Boxed-the small snowflakes (Papertrey Ink); Ink - Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Whisper White (Stampin' Up!); Other - Spring Rain grosgrain ribbon(Papertrey Ink), circle and scallop dies (Nestabillities), Cuttlebug, dimensionals. The desinger paper also had a green and a yellow mug...guess what you'll see in my pile of Christmas cards this season :D Enjoy. Donelda

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Don't you love all the ways to use acrylic stamps? How fun to create your own circular sentiment! Adorable coffee mug and I love the pop of red, too.