Sunday, September 6, 2009

Loonie Stamper's Challenge #56 - Mini Card

You know how I love to create small cards!! Well here is another one. This actually measures 2 1/2 x 2 1/2". I made it this size because I bought some cute little cards with envelopes from Micheals this size...threw away the cards and kept the envelopes so I could use them for my own little cards ( call me crazy!!).
Well, I almost didn't get this posted, I fell ill this afternoon (after making it) and just got around to posting. I am sure the Loonie Girls have done some great stuff. I am going to link you to one of my previous Loonie Stamper Challenges so if you want the direct links to their pages you can go to it and link to them (I always just link to their blog, not a specific LSC link so you will be able to find this most recent challenge quite easily). Go HERE and find the Loonie links. Thanks for understanding.
Supplies: all Papertrey Ink except rhinstone, flower punch, and zig zag scissors.
Donelda

7 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Sweet!

Jessica G. said...

Pretty and striking card! I tend towards the soft subtle colors, but this card reminds me that I need to go bright sometiems, too!!

Anonymous said...

It may be a mini card but is as beautiful as a grown up card! LOL Love it!

Steph said...

This is awesome.I will have to look for mini cards at Ms just for the envelopes. I hope you are feeling better.

Charlene Austin said...

Sooooooo perfect!

Deanna said...

Totally cute Steph, thanks for playing!

Juanita said...

Wonderful colors on this little card. (i have been known to buy those card sets and toss the cards too)