Monday, September 14, 2009

Ribbons and Paper

This card is not an original idea of mine but I lost all of my inspiration links when my hard drive crashed earlier this year. So, I can't remember who I cased this card from....my guess would be Betsy Veldman or maybe Melissa Phillips. I love both of their styles....so different than what I usually do and they both inspire me so much!! So, I love this little card, which is smaller than a general A2 card. The swirl is stamped with versamark and then embossed with white embossing powder. I love the ribbon, flower dies, and button that are layered over top!! A little sponging around the edge of the kraft and designer paper finishes off the effect. Supplies: Stamps - Build a Flourish (Gel a tins); Ink - Walnut Stain (Ranger), Versamark; Paper - Whisper White, Kraft, Cranberry Crisp (Stampin' Up!), designer paper (K & Co.); Other - Berry Sorbet satin ribbon (Papertrey Ink), button (stash), flower dies and Cuttlebug (Provo Craft). Thanks for dropping in!! Donelda

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Love this card. I may CASE your CASEing.
the colors and details are just top-notch.

Jessica G. said...

So elegant! Carrying the DP from the bottom panel to the focal point die cut is awesome!!