Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas 09 - smARTworks - Addy Keeper in Brown

Note: This is the first of 2 posts for today. Make sure you check out the other Chirstmas card that I posted today. For the next 21 days I will be having a Christmas card reveal where I will be showing all of the cards I've been making over the last several months. Hope you enjoy!! When I saw this "Addy Keeper" stamp from smARTworks, I knew that I could use it more than just for addresses on envelopes. I printed a sentiment on a piece of vanilla cardstock using my computer. Then, I stamped the image around it using Chocolate chip ink. I added some red puffy paint for the berries, some Pure Poppy twill and adhered all this to a piece of striped Au Chocolat designer paper that was cut to have the strips on a diagonal. Supplies: Stamps - Addy Keepers (smARTworks); Ink - Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Paper - Very Vanilla, Au Chocolat (Stampin' Up!); Other - Pure Poppy twill (Papertrey Ink), puffy paint (Tulip), computer generated sentiment, dimensionals. Thanks for dropping in!! Let the Christmas cards rule for the next 21 days!! Donelda

3 comments:

Joy Jenkins said...

OOOHHHHH!!! I love this card. I really like the placement of the holly. Very pretty, Donelda!!

Susan Raihala said...

Wonderful job, Donelda! The diagonal paper is the perfect bg for this!

Juanita said...

That brown is so perfect and the total overall look is fresh and still seasonal