Tuesday, November 17, 2009

smARTworks - Birthday Inchies

So here is yet another inchie card made with one of the smARTwork inchie sets! You know how much I love creating with inchies!! I love, love, love this image ... it looks so medevil or something!! I decided to vary from my typical "three-in-a-row" and went with this 4 square grid. I picked 4 colors that I love putting together (which doesn't happen very often - usually I'm a 2 colors at a time kinda crafter!). I stamped the same image in the different colors, adhered them to a bit of Kraft cardstock and then added all this onto a Chocolate Chip card base with dimensionals. The sentiment is stamped with Chocoloate Chip ink as well. I had contemplated doing some stamping on the card base but decided that it would just detract from the focal image. Supplies: Stamps- Inchie Squares Set 3 (smARTworks); Ppaer - Whisper Whtie, Kraft, Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Ink - Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado (Papertrey Ink), Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up!); Other - dimensionals, 1" square punch. I'm still looking for more layouts to use with inchies...any great ideas out there??? Donelda

3 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Wow! This is so elegant and rich-looking. Love those colors and the layout!

Jessica G. said...

Great masculine version with just enough 'pop' from those rich colors!

Juanita said...

I love it just how it is. I am glad you did not stamp on the background.