Friday, November 27, 2009

smARTworks - Swirly-Gigs

smARTworks has some of the best sentiments!! I stamped this one on some white cardstock and cut it out with an oval nestability. Before removing the die, I sponged on a bit of sky blue ink. Then I watercolored the little leaf (which is also part of the stamp set). This Memory Box paper is some of my favorite!! and I also love the Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink) twill layered over the Chocolate Chip ribbon (Stampin' up!). Thanks for dropping in to my blog today!! Leave me a little comment love!! :-) Donelda

3 comments:

Donna said...

I love this card, Donelda!

Cindy Groh said...

Great card. Simple and sweet:)
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

Jessica G. said...

Sponging with the Nestie in place really adds great dimension; I need to do that! Fun sentiment and it's perfect with the nature feel of the background DP, too!!