Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 14

You know how much I love inchies ... so I decided to use them on a Christmas card. After coloring this tee image (Believe - Papertrey Ink), I cut it into 1" squares and then sponged around each. Added all this to a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock. A very interesting result but this was very time consuming and I'd never have the patience to make more than one of these cards.
One particular detail that I really like here is that I took my white gel pen and added just a bit to the berries on the card. You might need to click on the image to get a larger view to see it!! I'll be doing that again!!
Sentiment stamp is from Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink).
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you tomorrow for Day 15 of my countdown!
Donelda

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

This is just like looking through windowpanes to admire this beautiful tree!

Susan Raihala said...

Love the effect of the inchies here, but I would NEVER have the patience to do that!