Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 19

Isn't this St. Nick adorable?? He belongs to the stamp set Believe by Papertrey Ink. While I love him, I often find I can't think of anything to "do" with him. So, this year I pulled him out and put my thinking cap on.
In the end, I paper pieced his outfit (click on the picture to get a larger view so you can see that). I added a little wreath for him to hold! I hope you like him. He was lots of fun to create with.
Tomorrow is Day 20 of my Christmas Card countdown!! Inching closer and closer to the end ... and to Christmas!!
See you tomorrow.
Donelda

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Just too cute! Love how you used St. Nick.

Jessica G. said...

St. Nick looks great on a kraft background; even better than on white in my opinion. Great touch to tie in the wreath stamped on the larger panel, too!!

Juanita said...

He is great