Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Card Reveal Countdown - Day 7

This is an interesting card but I just can't seem to get a good photo of it. The color is closer to blue but it looks kinda green here on my monitor. Just invision a slate blue or Ocean Tides (from Papertrey Ink). I actually created this for the October Guest Star Stamper contest at Papertrey Ink. Of course, I didn't win ...sad face...but then there is so much great talent!! I still like these fancy home-made ornaments!! I used Guidelines 1 on a circle of stamped Ocean Tides ink and then embossed the fancy swirls with white!! Stamps: Take a Bough, Guide Lines (Papertrey Ink). I hope you enjoyed this card. I'll see you tomorrow for Day 8 of my countdown. Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

I love your ornaments. They are perfection. I love the color and the embossing.
I would copy this card, but I don't think I have the right branch to hang my ornaments from.

Susan Raihala said...

Wow, Donelda! This card made me GASP!!! So pretty and such a fresh shade of green for the holidays.

And the Christmas card you sent to me arrived. BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanks so much for thinking of me!

Jessica G. said...

These ornaments are SO elegant, Donelda! What a fun way to used background stamps to create a wonderful focal point image!!