Thursday, December 31, 2009

Masculine and Dots

Happy New Years!! I hope you all celebrate tonight like it's 1999..... hehehehe!!!! So here is that pine cone again... you know, the one from Papertrey Ink's First Fruits set. I used it on THIS card and here is a double cone version. This card is rather masculine, often difficult for me. I might have to recreate this a few times!! I doodled around the focal image with my brown marker. The dotty paper behind the focal image is from an 8x8 pad of designer paper from Me and My Big Ideas. The sentiment is from one of my favorite sets, Mixed Messages (also Papertrey Ink) Thanks for dropping in to my blog and thanks for leaving a comment to let me know what you think~~ Donelda

3 comments:

Donna said...

Ooooh! I like this alot.

Happy New Year!

Susan Raihala said...

Donelda, I LOVE this. That stamp has baffled me...not sure what to do with it, though I've tried several times and not succeeded. I'm so totally going to case this. The doodling and layout are PERFECT with it!

Jessica G. said...

Awesome masculine card; my outdoorsy DH would definitely appreciate this one!