Saturday, January 23, 2010

Loonie Stamper's challenge #75

The Loonie Stamper Girls must think I've forgotten all about them. I haven't, honest. It just seems like I can't get around to getting challenges done despite it being one of my crafting resolutions! But, since my hubby is working all day today and it is cold and snowy outside so no option but to stay inside and craft, I pulled out these awesome colors and got ot work! (Note that this is last weeks' challenge not the current one...sheesh, late again!!)
The card is a mini using the envelope that Lisa Johnson used in THIS post (she shares the template).
I cute the Ripe Avocado cardstock to fit inside the envelope. I don't have Terracotta Tile cardstock yet so I used some scrap paper (Bazzill) that was already ripped like that (using scraps - resolution!!). I stamped the bird from Bird Watching (Papertrey Ink) onto a scrap of white with Spring Moss ink (I see it is not showing up very well in the photo) and cut him out! Then, I stamped the flight dots and the sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed with white! You can see that I decorated the envelope too!!
A great little card to drop on a friends desk at work!!!
Keep dropping in as I have a few other cards to post today. Maybe tomorrow I'll do the current Loonie Stampers Challenge LOL!!
Thanks for dropping in!!
Donelda

6 comments:

Deanna said...

This is beautiful Donelda!

Anonymous said...

I am with you on the challenges! There are way too many great ones out there and I feel bad too I can't get more done. But girl, we love it when you get time to play with us, don't you worry! Well done on this one, you rocked it!

Regan said...

yes...sniff..lol just kidding girl...glad you played!

Juanita said...

what a fabulous card. It is just darling {those colors make for a strong looking creation}

Jessica G. said...

Ah, what a cute mini -- the colors are very elegant! How fun to make an coordinating envelope, too; I have yet to try that!!

Steph said...

This is awesome!!!