Thursday, February 18, 2010

smARTworks Cookie Challenge #14 - Swimmin'

Over on Susan's blog she has posted the 14th smARTworks Design Team Challenge. We were sent HSD Swimmin' to create cards! It was so much fun!!! I made a few cards because the options were too great to just stick with one!! The sad news....I can't seem to find a photo of my Swimmin' cards. I seem to do that on occasion... I'll look for them and post them if I find them....where can they be???????
Edited to add: Okay, I've looked everywhere and can't find the photos anywhere but I did find a photo of these little 3x3 cards I made using the set. The fish were stamped onto shrink plastic, colored, and shrunk! My son loved these!!! Anyway, you can check it out on Susan's blog.

2 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

Don't you hate it when pics run away from home. Highly annoying. But I love, love, love your swimmin' cards with the shrink fish. Your son has excellent taste!

Juanita said...

What great little shrinky fish! That is so smart.