Thursday, February 4, 2010

KLSNS Challenge #15 - Sketch

The gals over at KL Stampin N Scrapin have posted this awesome sketch to use as a challenge. I kinda swayed a bit from the basics here but the general layout follows the basics of the sketch.
This is actually a magnet and I am planning on sending it to my mom for a valentine gift with her card. I cut the square, scallop square, and circle using my Nestabilities. The rest is all bits and pieces put together!! I think it turned out pretty good and I am considering making a few more for myself and some other friends/relatives!
Supplies: Stamps - Background Basics: Text Style, Beyond Basic Borders, Limitless Labels (all Papertrey Ink); Ink - Walnut Ink (Ranger) Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink); Paper - Brown (Bazzil), Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up!), Green (scrap, unknown); Other-butterfly punch (Martha Stewart), various Nestabilities (Spellbinders), button (Papertrey Ink), twine (Stampin' Up!), brown marker, decorative scissors (Provocraft).
Hope you have a great day! Thanks for dropping by my little corner of blogland!!
Donelda

3 comments:

Juanita said...

What a fabulous little gift.

Susan Raihala said...

Great gift idea, Donelda! Your mom will love it!

Risa said...

Such a cute card Donelda! Your mom is going to love her gift. Thanks for participating with the KLSNS Challenge.
hugs
Risa:)