Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Masculine Love You card

Here is a masculine valentine I made. I spent the last few weeks trying really hard to create as many as I could. This one is very clean and simple. I used a strip of background paper that was left over from a whole bunch of older projects. I used this circle image from the Swirly Gigs smARTworks stamp set and bleach. I did some sewing along both sides and adhered it to some light cardboard. I then cut a heart out of corregated cardboard that is sponged with some blue ink. A simple sentiment and, voila, a simple, clean and simple card.
Thanks for dropping in to my blog. I hope you have a great day!
Donelda

4 comments:

Susan Raihala said...

I love your "love you" card! Bleach! Too cool!

Juanita said...

I LOVE it. This is so simple and manly!
{of course I love the bleaching}

Anonymous said...

SOOOOO CLEVER!!
AWESOME, AWESOME CARD :)
marty ferraro

Sandi Berg said...

This is a great masculine card! I have such a hard time creating them.